“Not great...”

Ranked #6 of 7 Bakeries in Franklin
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Not great...”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

They do serve donuts here right? I wasn't sure as I have been to this location several times and usually leave with no donuts. If you are going to be open in the evenings you really need to have a selection available. Donuts as well as the holes. 4-5 different varieties are not enough. Unfortunately for me, I'm sure I will be back.

• Visited July 2014

Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Hop, skip, jump for a donut”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Like coffee, but disliked that there was very little room to sit. It was code to the hotel we stayed in though.

Visited May 2014
Winston-Salem,NC
“Atrocious service and speed”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

2 cars ahead of me in the drive-thru and it took 3 delivery attempts and 11 minutes to get me a simple order of coffee and a bagel.

Seriously, if you are a busy location, please train your employees to do the basics.The "manager' had to tell the clerk HOW TO save orders so that she would know to whom the orders belonged...I sat at the window while my order was brought to a car that was parked...Next time I will drink the hotel coffee.

• Visited May 2013
Tennessee
“Yummy, but busy!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This location was within walking distance to my hotel, which is why I decided to walk there. It was extremely busy but the service was quick and the donuts and coffee were excellent.

Visited May 2013
Bristol, Tennessee
“Just a Dunkin”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Your typical Dunkin Donut shop. No better or worse than any others I have been in. Coffee, donuts, etc. Did try those pancake sausage balls and they were not bad.

Visited January 2013