“Worth the Trip to Franklin, TN”
Review of Tupelo Honey

Tupelo Honey
Reserve a Table
Thu, 6/27
8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #21 of 424 Restaurants in Franklin
Description: Our Southern dishes & libations are served with a creative twist & a smile. When we play with our food (& we think it's okay), the result is scrumptious. We're rooted in the Mountain South, & our menu is inspired by time-honored traditions: pickling & frying, canning & preserving, & utilizing seasonal produce and ingredients to prepare delicious, scratch-made creations.
Reviewed July 23, 2018

This is an award-winnings Chef's work. Best Farm-to-table in a long time. Biscuits delish, fried green tomatoes yum, stone-ground grits - oh yeah. But wait...beef short ribs, fork tender - BOOM. Craft beer and craft cocktails to die for.
Family friendly and prices are moderate. I will be visiting the next time I am in the Nashville area

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in due to location, but was very pleasantly surprised by the food! Nice flavor combinations, friendly staff and quick service. The BlackBerry habenero combination on the ribs was excellent!

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Found this place by chance and so glad I did. It’s southern food with fresh ingredients. I’m not saying that fried chicken and biscuits with gravy is healthy, but they almost make you believe it is. Flavorful without being greasy or making you feel gross after eating eat. Also they give you complimentary biscuits with fresh jam and honey. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to the TH in Greenville and Atlanta along with this one. It’s good food choices and beer. I had the fried chicken which was good despite being over cooked.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 26, 2018

I had a delicious lunch at Tupelo Honey this afternoon. I ordered a slow-roasted pork grilled cheese sandwich white cheddar, chipotle cranberry bbq sauce on pumpernickel bread. I ordered a side of goat cheese grits. The sandwich was huge and I took home half and half of the goat cheese grits. They have so many interesting choices. Our waitress was as sweet as could be. I went with a friend and she enjoyed her lunch as well.

Date of visit: June 2018