“Mongolian Beef?”

Franklin, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mongolian Beef?”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We pass several Chinese restaurants to get take out from China Panda but I was very disappointed in the Mongolian Beef we ordered (for the first time). There was a TREMENDOUS amount of ONIONS in the dish (and I am one who orders extra onions on my pizza!) Very little beef, I'd say the ratio was 70% onion and 30% beef. Definitely not something I'd order again. My husband had a single small serving and the onions that were left on his plate was substantial. Normally order the Mu Shu pork, should have stayed with that.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank MSchnzr

franklin
“WORST AND GROSS STAY AWAY”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Worst food ever,seriously how did anyone give this a positive review,I mean I cant imagine there being worse chinese food out there but sadly I guess some people have had it...this stuff makes cat food,canned cat food at that look yummy...the borown sauce on the egg foo young was disgusting and smelled it too,the actual egg foo young was burned and the pork fried rice looked like pissed on rice with a few veggies..it was horrible,the most wasted $23 dollars I have spent and overpriced...they need to close their doors!

• Visited April 2012
St. Augustine, Florida
“Good Chinese with Delivery in Cool Springs”
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Inexpensive good chinese food in business area. The great thing about China Panda is that it delivers. I can order a lunch special with egg roll or soup for less than $7 delivered...you just cannot beat that price. Service is great same delivery guy for years and although I tend to feel like Miranda from Sex in the City ordering the same thing for the past few years I just can't help it! Simple easy and good. I eat Kung Pao and no it's not the best I've ever had anywhere but it is good and the egg rolls are great. Egg Drop soup is way too bland for me so I've only ordered a time or two.

Been to China Panda? Share your experiences!