“Delish Ribs”

Moe's Original Bar B Que
Ranked #73 of 424 Restaurants in Franklin
Description: Moe's Original Bar B Que features award-winning Bama-style pulled pork, ribs, wings, turkey and chicken smoked over hardwood served with two unique sauces in addition to Catfish and a Shrimp Moe-Boy sandwich. Additionally, eight to ten traditional Southern sides and tasty desserts are served fresh daily from recipes passed down for generations. Large party takeout orders and full service catering for parties and special events with delivery are also available.
Reviewed April 29, 2019

We are from the mid atlantic area and we just cant get really good ribs in this area. We stopped by Moes and it did not disappoint. The ribs were fantasic. The rub that they use was so good that I really didnt need to put on the rib sauce (but of course I did anyway). The ribs were very meaty too. I was surprised that they were as good as they were. The banked beans were good too but the slaw was not my favorite. The ribs were so good that we really tried to come back again during our trip. Definately a great place if you are in the Franklin area.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

We were getting ready to tour the Carter House when we decided to get some lunch across the street at Moe’s. This is a self serve rustic appearing restaurant where order at the counter and they shout your name out to come and get it when ready ( and I mean shout). Try to sit away from the order window unless shouting doesn’t bother you. I got the pork platter and my wife got the turkey. For sides we got sweet potato casserole , collard greens and slaw. The sides were really good and the pork was as well but the real star was the turkey-dry rubbed and moist. It was far better than most I have had at other barbecue restaurants. 25$ for two with a soft drink and you can’t beat it.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

BBQ was good, no choices for different sauces—disappointing. Smoked turkey - could take it or leave it. Sides were good as far as slaw and beans and salad. Banana pudding avg. corn bread was very good. No green beans though...

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

This place has amazing Bar B Que but that’s not all. The sides are ridiculous! I’m partial to the greens and the mac and cheese! Don’t miss the chicken and white sauce! Good eatin here.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

This is the best bar b que I have had. I highly recommend the ribs, pulled pork and sliced turkey with sides of beans and corn bread. The traditional and Alabama white bbq sauce are fabulous. This is great carry out if you are having friends over. The food goes a long way.

Date of visit: April 2018