“Great service and tasty food ”
Review of The Honeysuckle

The Honeysuckle
Reserve a Table
Tue, 6/18
8:00 PM
Ranked #30 of 424 Restaurants in Franklin
Description: We are a chef driven, new southern restaurant in Cool Springs, TN. We specialize in dry aged meats, fresh seafood and custom mixology.
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the raw oysters and a great selection of sides. The sides were very tasty, especially the Brussel sprouts. Mac and cheese was great and cheesy.

Date of visit: October 2018
Adam M, Guest Relations Manager at The Honeysuckle, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Thank you Douglas for giving your time to share your experience with The Honeysuckle. We are very pleased the experience we provided was well received and do hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

We had the hot chicken tacos and the hot chicken sandwich along with the duck fat fries.
The food was outstanding! And the restaurant is very nice and cozy. The prices were reasonable as well. We will definitely be back

Date of visit: October 2018
Adam M, Guest Relations Manager at The Honeysuckle, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Thank you MsRucker for giving your time to review our restaurant and for the 5 star review. We are glad the experience we provided was well received and do look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Came here for dinner being from out of town not sure what to order. My husband had the meatloaf and the tomato bacon sauce was to die for! Absolute home run and paired very well with the collards and mashed potatoes. So good I will have to try it at home. I ordered the strawberry salad with steak on top. The salad was very average. I make one better and the steak was over cooked and not at all what I ordered and a very small portion for $10 add on. If you are coming here just get the meatloaf.

Date of visit: October 2018

Thank you GatorCindy for giving your time to review our restaurant and for allowing us to be a part of your time in Nashville. We will be certain to have your experience reviewed by our staff. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Reviewed September 16, 2018

I live in Franklin and I thought it might be useful to have a brief local perspective and ranking on the best restaurants.

The Cork and Cow is the best local restaurant and the most expensive. If you love steak then this is the place for you. The wait staff is top notch – listen to their advice. They have the best bartenders in Tennessee (Zack and John) and we have shamelessly stolen several of their cocktail recipes. Stop by for a drink if nothing else.

The Red Pony is the “little sister” of the Cork and Cow and less expensive; however, my wife prefers it to the C&C because she doesn’t eat red meat. The Red Pony is excellent, a good value, and probably our favorite. The wait staff is excellent. Roland is another great bartender.

I think the Honeysuckle is third-best (my wife thinks they are fifth). However, their prices are second-highest. Because of this unfavorable value-to-cost ratio, we eat here less often than the others.

Bricktop’s is also quite good. It is the only restaurant where I never pass up the French fries. They also have surprisingly good sushi, French onion soup, and lobster bisque. I recommend the fish tacos – even though they aren’t on the dinner menu, they are happy to serve them. Downside is NOISE! Get out on the patio if you can – summer heat is better than the noise. Bricktop’s is another favorite of ours.

J Alexander’s is quite similar to Bricktop’s in both quality and price. My wife and I slightly prefer the Bricktop’s blend of flavors.

Sperry’s could easily be inserted somewhere in the above rankings. However, its dark wood makes it different from the others. It feels like it is meant to appeal to an older clientele – your parents might like it best.

Date of visit: August 2018
Stephanie J, General Manager at The Honeysuckle, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Greg, thanks for mentioning us in your review! We hope that the prices won't keep you away! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious and our server, Fernando, was outstanding! I ordered the cheesy shrimp and grips and is was very good. The hot chicken and fries was delicious too, as was the sweet tea.

Date of visit: September 2018

Hi! We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you loved the food you ordered! We hope that we can see you again.