“Great change of pace!”

Cuisines: Mongolian
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Great change of pace!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Genghis Grill is great because it is easy to please a group. There is great variety among ingredients to choose from. It's taken me numerous visits to create a favorite "concoction," but I'm glad I kept trying. If you've had a bowl here that maybe wasn't your favorite, I would suggest give it another try and change things up a bit. Even my 12 yr old son had "written it off" because he didn't care for what he "put together" on a previous visit, but after some time I was able to convince him to give it another try. Now he loves it and is quick to request to come here. One suggestion: fill your bowl as full as possible, because many of the ingredients, particularly veggies, cook down significantly. Like the digital system at the table, but tipping feels unnecessary since the only thing needed from the waitstaff is a drink.

• Visited July 2014

“Kahan!!!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We've been here several times and it's a great place to eat lunch when we're in franklin. If you don't like what to get it's your own fault! You fill your own bowl with meat and vegetables, pick what seasoning you want. Decide if you want it over
rice or noodles and then give it to the grill master! Regular size bowl is good for a nice lunch but the large is best for dinner.

“Fun, healthy eating”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my wife the other night. This was not our first time, but we enjoyed several new experiences this time around.
The raw bar had more options than I remembered. I was intrigued - I filled my bowl with crabmeat, summer sausage, red potatoes, and cajun chicken as well as veggies and spices. It turned out amazing! We also had great tasting pot-stickers for an appetizers.
One new thing they have is a digital touch screen at every table with which you can order AND pay! I found it to be convenient to not have to wait for a server to bring the ticket even though ours was friendly and attentive.
I've always had a fun experience here. My favorite part is that I know exactly what I am consuming because I've hand selected every ingredient myself. I must say, I do a pretty good job.

Franklin, Tennessee
“Food to your liking”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

OK I have been here a few times and I have to say they are more organized now with the card system and your food being brought to your table. But its so loud there you can not carry on a conversation with your table mates. SO good food, but if you want to chat and eat, go elsewhere. The service is good but they can not make sweet tea for any amount of money!
BUT, like I said, if you enjoy the make it yourself idea, this is a good place to try.

• Visited June 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Bowl Full of Yumm”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

My friend took me here recently and I have to admit it was a little confusing for me at first. We ordered some Edamame and then headed over to this line with our bowls to create our own dish. It was pretty cool to try to make something yourself. They do have color stamps to how you how to follow recipes however if you're not feeling as creative. I cAn not wait to come back here and make another bowl of yumm.