“Loved It Every Time!”

Puckett's Gro. & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Puckett's Gro. & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 378 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Welcome to Puckett’s! Founded in the fifties, people have been congregating at Puckett’s for over a half a century. We’ve updated a bit, added some recipes from our family and friends, and thrown in some great live music. But it’s still Puckett’s Grocery... nothing too fancy,but everything good. It’s where the locals go for real food, real people and real fun.Consider Puckett’s for private party rentals and catering needs.
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I have gone to Puckett's many times as I live here in Franklin. I went yesterday on Sunday with my husband & children for a special going away meal for my daughter. The waitress was 10 shades of wonderful! The food was HUGE & DELICIOUS!

My daughter ordered the Peanut butter & banana French Toast & loved it! I thought it sounded disgusting, but my husband tried it and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. "Oh my Lord!" He said it was the best French Toast he's ever had. I had the Southern Style Eggs Benedict. It was fabulous! I was full all day, no joke. My son had the Pancakes and bacon but they are always nice & throw in a handful of chocolate chips. He too was full until dinner.

The prices are oddly reasonable. The service is always friendly, except sometimes for the hostess. Our hostess was one of those who seems surprised whenever someone needs to be seated. But if I had a nickle for every time I got a rude hostess I could buy & sell Donald Trump 10 times over. So, if you get the indifferent hostess just wait for it. The server will come by with Great Southern charm & the kind of food you will talk about anytime someone says "Breakfast", "BBQ", or "Fried Chicken"! P.S.- I AM NOT EASY TO PLEASE when it comes to restaurants!

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Everyone in town loves Puckett's and I'm not quite sure why. I've been several times and it's always disappointing. Mediocre food and a cluttered stressful atmosphere.

1  Thank Magsonthemove
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I had a fried green tomato BLT that was incredible. Definitely a must for southern food cravings! It's always very busy, so you might want to call ahead or get there early.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Always enjoy a restaurant with character. Barbecue, corn cakes, hamburgers with sweet potato fries. All were good. Packed but not a long wait if you go for later lunch ( after 1:30 )

Reviewed August 11, 2014

good food, great atmosphere, live music. great place to take kids that want to hear country music, but obviously can't go to the bars!