“You would be depriving your taste buds if you didn't stop by!”

Puckett's Gro. & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Puckett's Gro. & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 369 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Welcome to Puckett’s! Founded in the fifties, people have been congregating at Puckett’s for over a half a century. We’ve updated a bit, added some recipes from our family and friends, and thrown in some great live music. But it’s still Puckett’s Grocery... nothing too fancy,but everything good. It’s where the locals go for real food, real people and real fun.Consider Puckett’s for private party rentals and catering needs.
Pascagoula, Mississippi
“You would be depriving your taste buds if you didn't stop by!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Love this place! I visit Franklin every so often and when I do I never miss lunch at Puckett's. It was that whole cherry cobbler thing the first time we met. All I could do was say mmmmm over and over again! Yes, it's that good! Great ambience and great food and I've heard the nighttime music is great too, although I haven't heard any yet......maybe someday, if I can ever resist lunch!

• Visited December 2012

Evansville, Indiana
“Next Time, Skip The Buffet”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My second time for Puckett's, first for breakfast. Was lured to the buffet, but wish I'd ordered off the menu. Unlike my previous dinner there (which was awesome), the breakfast buffet was fairly average and mainly pre-fab food. When you visit Tennessee, you want real gravy, fresh biscuits, etc. I'm not sure if the buffet was a holiday weekend thing or a daily. But next time, I'll skip the buffet. All in all, Puckett's is a "must" in Franklin.

Visited December 2012
Glendale, California
“Great meal, good times!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

If you are looking for the perfect spot to have dinner in downtown Franklin, without a doubt your best bet is to stop by Puckett's. it hits the mark on so many levels. First the food is fantastic. It's nothing fancy but just amazing comfort food . . . My repeat favorite is the Southern Fried Chicken. The service is friendly and prompt but by no means do you feel rushed. The servers just want you to be satisfied. In the evening there is live music. Some night the is a cover but not on others. Our group enjoyed a delicious dinner and some great live music.

• Visited December 2012
marstons mills
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Puckett's a must stop when in Franklin”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We loved Puckett's, the food and coffee were great, the atmosphere relaxed and it was a great way to understand the Franklin 'culture'. The waitress was very friendly and worked with our food interests so we got exactly what we wanted. The blueberry cobbler was delicious! well worth the visit.

Visited December 2012
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We definitely enjoyed both locations in Franklin and Nashville eateries! Nice town and good weather for November. Your choice of buffet or ordering from the menu, we did both and were fulfilled with both choices. I recommend this restaurant to all as a choice to eat, hands down.

• Visited November 2012