“This is an original concept I wish I thought of, with neat atmoshere”

Puckett's Gro. & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Puckett's Gro. & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 382 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Welcome to Puckett’s! Founded in the fifties, people have been congregating at Puckett’s for over a half a century. We’ve updated a bit, added some recipes from our family and friends, and thrown in some great live music. But it’s still Puckett’s Grocery... nothing too fancy,but everything good. It’s where the locals go for real food, real people and real fun.Consider Puckett’s for private party rentals and catering needs.
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Got there just before lunch and it was a good thing because it fills up fast. Lots of locals dine and mingle with friends in this homey surrounding.
Food is always wonderful and plenty of surprises on the menu, like their French Toast with peanut butter and bananas.
Daily special was delicious and prices very reasonable served by a friendly staff.
We would like to take friends there for breakfast one more time before we leave bustling Franklin.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,792)

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Good sandwiches & atmosphere. They have good entertainment too.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I wish I could give this place more stars. Sometimes the food here is amazing and other times it is just bland. On my first visit I ordered Heritage Classic Chicken Sandwich
Grilled chicken breast, topped with Cheddar, bacon and our BBQ sauce served on a bun 8.99. Unfortunately, the chicken was dry with no seasoning. My husband ordered the Fall specially. I can't for the life of me remember what is was except it was beef and very good. Our waiter, I think his name was Brandon, was exceptional. Very friendly and engaging. Also, was quick to refill our glasses. On our next visit, I ordered the fried chicken salad. The fried chicken was very good. My husband order Prime Rib....They do know Prime Rib is supposed to be pink the middle right?? Guess not. They cooked it like it was a roast and the sauce tasted like a gravy. Not a fan. Our waitress was terrible. She never refilled our glasses.Not one time. My husband actually had to get up and ask our waiter from our first visit for a refill. 30 seconds later we all had our glasses refilled. Our waitress saw this and did not apologize for the over site. In fact, later on she neglected to refill our glasses again. Not once did she refill our glasses. I really believe our waitress was just not good at her job. Other service staff around us seemed great and the hostess was very friendly.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Cosy spot, great breakfasts and fun dinners. Music is fresh; lots of fun when you combine dinner with a show!

Reviewed January 16, 2012

Great atmosphere with good food. Fun place to go and listen to music or just to eat.