“Always great service”

Red Lobster
Ranked #89 of 382 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Visited 3 times in May 2013. I took various people with me, both small and large group. Each time the food was consistantly excellent and the service very attentive and personable. We ordered crab legs and Maine Lobster tail which were excellant dishes.The salads were cold and fresh.Their bisquits are legendary. We met some delightful servers. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We were traveling and stopped here for lunch. The food was very good, and our server was outstanding! We got the meal deal and were very satisfied. We would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We stopped for Sunday lunch during an out of town visit. We arrived before the big Sunday lunch crowd and were seated immediately. After checking out the Lobsterfest entrees, I decided I didn't want to spend $20+ for an entree and we chose the 4 course meals for $16. My wife ordered the potato and bacon soup while I had the clam chowder, both tasted excellent. Our second course, the salads, arrived with the soup. I was pleasantly surprised to find the size of the salads were good, much larger than the small side salads served at Logan's Roadhouse. My wife had the fried shrimp while I ordered the shrimp scampi - both were excellent. Both of our meals were served with broccoli and my wife thought hers was not cooked completely - she needed to cut it with a knife instead of just a fork. Since I don't eat broccoli unless I am really hungry, I can't say how mine tasted.

Desserts were served, key lime pie for my wife and a chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream for me. Again, I was pleasantly surprised to see the desserts served with decorative chocolate and caramel syrup drizzled over mine and something visually appealing done to the key lime pie. Our bill for the two 4 course meals plus soft drinks came to $40 before tip.

Our server, Charlie, was very attentive and I would hope to get him again. Twice during the meal, another server came by to clear the dishes and ask if anything else was needed. We were very well cared for.

I would definitely eat at this restaurant again.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

So we went here with eight of us family members and wanted to have a good time. Number 1 Problem : Two of us ordered the blue cheese steak dinners. These would have been excellent had it not been for all the rock salt they used which made them totally inedible. Could we have made a fuss and got another order ?....yes, but it was already late and everyone else was already finishing their meal. Number 2 Problem : The 18 % imbedded non-negotiable gratuity. Yes, that's right. Embedded into the final bill was an 18 % tip.....OUTRAGEOUS ! The service was acceptable but not deserving of this amount. The bottom line : We paid a hugh amount and two of us left hungry. Where is the incentive to provide great service if the waiters always get a great tip no matter how lousy the service ?? I will never visit another Red Lobster.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Took our granddaughter for dinner. She is 10 and very picky. We always love RL, and were delighted to share the experience with her. She loved it also, and wants the recipe for the rolls. Her job, when we eat out is to recomment the amount of the tip...20% tops. She was utterly charmed by the server, so he maxxed out.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!