“A different pie”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We meet family here for pizza. The staff were very friendly and accommodating for our large group. The pizza choices reminded me of what we have had on the west coast. The magical mystery tour pizza was delicious. It had a green pesto sauce, portobello mushrooms, feta geese, jalapeños, and we added sausage. Our nephew ordered one with red skin potatoes and ranch dressing. It was also great. Definitely worth the drive if you are staying in the Nashville area.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Mellow Mushroom has the Best SALAD...there are about 27 different items to choose from on the menu. I always order salad without dressing and actually it needed nothing. My salad was Romaine lettuce, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, pine nuts, green olives, feta cheese, all the vegetables they had and more! I loved it! I still smelled like pizza when I left, however, my salad was so GREAT, I did not miss the pizza at all!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

A party of 7 visited on a Sunday evening around 6:30. The wait time was about 40 minutes, so we got draught beers while we waited. Once seated our server (Caroline) approached quickly and brought appetizers quickly. The pizza toppings were fresh and made up for the rather forgettable sauce. Good crust (same dough they use to make the pretzels, served with their version of beer cheese and marinara). The beer cheese was my least favorite part of the meal - would not recommend it to anyone who has had it elsewhere and enjoyed it. The cheese calzone (pepperoni) and Capri Hoagie both got thumbs up reviews. Probably won't go back, but would not recommend against going.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Being diagnosed with EoE 9 years ago meant no more pizza. Dining out for people with food allergies has come along way. Thank goodness! We stumbled upon the Mellow Mushroom on our trip to Franklin, TN. I googled restaurants and saw a gluten free was menu offered. The pizza crust is not only gluten free, but also vegan. Which is good for me since I'm also allergic to dairy. The pizza was thin crust and I added veggies to make it even tastier. I especially liked that everything on the pizza was not in excess. The perfect amount of sauce and toppings were added. Finally the staff and management were friendly. I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting pizza in the Franklin area.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

My husband and I knew Mellow Mushroom pizza for years from living in the Atlanta area. This location does not disappoint. The pizza is excellent and there are many options for ingredients. . We also love the cheesy garlic bread and salads. Wine and beer are available. Vegetarians or people avoiding gluten would not have a problem finding something excellent to eat here. The only negative I have is that the place can be quite noisy.