“Very cool place with good food!”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #11 of 382 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The location is great just being downtown in Franklin. The food has always been fresh and delicious. It's got a cool funky groove to it which I like. From the pizza to the sandwiches you cant go wrong for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I go here probably 4-6 times a year (always with a group of friends) and dread it every time!! I sincerely question the sobriety of some of the people working there - and I'm not talking about via alcohol. Service is sketchy. I only go because some of our good friends love the place due to the location. I won't go with just my family. Good luck getting your order delivered correctly.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Ran in for lunch when it looked like rain on fair day. This was a great serendipity find. They were busy but we were taken after only a short wait. The staff were lovely and my pizza was just gorgeous! Made a decent shandy too. A huge menu. Not so much a dinner venue but certainly great for lunch.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great pizza place located in historic downtown Franklin. We had to wait 30 minutes but it sure was worth it. All the pizza's are made to order the building is very historic. If you are looking for a great pizza this is the place.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I ate here with some co-workers who thought this place was phenomenal and so I figured it was time to give it a try. What was evident from the get-go was the fact that many wealthy residents consider this to be an in-spot (the restaurant is surrounded by very expensive upscale shops and trendy little cupcake places and the like that cater to the wealthy idle).That made me wary because I figured it would be overpriced..............I was right. Now maybe I'm a little "working class" in that I expect when I go out for lunch and spend 15.00 (not counting a drink or tips) - I expect to have a decent amount of food, excellent service, and something special. The service was not outstanding - I had to flag a server to get a drink refill and it wasn't because I slurped down my drink in record time - it was near the end of the meal when I had finished my drink and no one had come back to check on us after the initial delivery of the meal. Also, the pizza that I ordered was okay, but small, plus, it was a little burnt on the bottom and it took 20 minutes before it was delivered to the table (remember - I was on a lunch break). The flavor of the pizza wasn't unique or different than pizza I've had from delivery pizza places. I'll continue to send the online coupons to my friends, but probably won't bother coming back here. Nice interior, but that's about all I can say for it. p.s. - parking is a nightmare because it's downtown - had to circle 5 times before finally parking 2 blocks away.