“Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2012

The family likes the pizza here. This can be a very busy place to eat so make sure you give yourself plenty of time to spare. Nice addition for food on Main Street. They also have live music at times.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I ate here for lunch and were very pleased. We absolutely loved their pizza! Friendly service too!

1  Thank Jarrod K
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We had lunch here last week and - this had to be the best pizza i've had in a long time. Perfect crust and delicious sauce. highly recommend!

2  Thank Stay A
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The server was great! The pizza was really good. The menu has a lot of options for building your own pizza and salad. I recommend the Mellow Mushroom if you want to enjoy pizza in a lively atmosphere without breaking the bank.

1  Thank CKC447
Reviewed August 4, 2012

When we moved to Franklin, we left behind some really, really good pizza places...and were pretty convinced we'd have to make do with some average pizza chain...you know the ones I mean. Well the Mellow Mushroom...OMG. Go. Eat. You will thank me. My only complaint is that THEY DON'T DELIVER!!!

1  Thank jmlough