“Very nice brunch”

Sperry's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sperry's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 377 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very nice brunch. Good men, food was good and the environment was pleasant. Very clean and that is appreciated. Decent service also..

There are newer reviews for Sperry's Restaurant

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Best steaks and the salad bar is wonderful! I have never had bad service here! Great restaurant for a special occasion.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at Sperry's several times over the years. I wish I could tell you why? The food overall is fairly good but not for the price, the atmosphere is really cosy ( I think that is why we go there) and the service is fairly lousy for a restaurant priced like Sperry's. Theyhave young kids filling up water glasses and taking dishes away who are not well trained at all and seem lost as to why they are there most of the time. The wait staff is fairly unattentive with wine glasses and water glasses empty, wine bottles empty but not noticed etc. etc. we love great restaurants and don't mind paying the prices if they are worth it but this is just not one of those.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We enjoyed wonderful service and excellent food. Charming atmosphere. The salad bar was fresh. The bananas foster cooked table side (if you wear a lot of hairspray stand back from the open flames. lol) was to die for good. Red snapper with lemon dill and capers excellent. New York strip with fried onion slithers atop, excellent. BBQ Shrimp and Grits, okay. Shrimp were excellent, grits....we have had better. Very nice wine selection. We would definitely go back!!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were visiting with friends and one recommended Sperry's. I ordered the salmon florentine and ate every last bite, which is highly unusual for me! The portions are generous and everyone in our party left happy and full. We ended the dinner with Bananas Foster, prepared table-side. The atmosphere is cozy and a stone fireplace adds to the ambience.

Been to Sperry's Restaurant? Share your experiences!