“Waste of Money”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Went here for lunch and it was terrible. None of the food is seasoned. The meat and cheese plate is worse than what I would make at my house for a party and it cost $10. Brisket is super fatty and there were flies everywhere. Don't waste your time or money.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Wow!! Found this place on a fluke. Gluten Free take note: There sauce does not contain gluten. Their portions are huge; my baked potatoe and the amount of meat they put on it could of feed texas. My hubby tried the banana pudding; said it was yummy. We were there during the day but they had a nice set-up for bands. I would love to go back at night.

1  Thank Trina423
Reviewed December 30, 2012

It was a good experience. The waitress was very nice and helpful, the food was not bad too. Price was good for this much food. We may want to visit here again soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

My husband and I took our two children to this establishment about a week ago during "Happy Hour",... And I could not believe the language of some of the "regulars". The reason we know they were "regulars", is because the waitress informed us of this fact. It was very uncomfortable for me and my family, so we ordered our drinks and then got up and walked out after paying for our drinks to go eat elsewhere. Very disappointing experience. Thought this was a family friendly environment based on advertisement and our friends suggestions,....guess not. Either get rid of the poor clientele or we will not be coming back!

1  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you are in Franklin, Tennessee, and have a hankerin' for a frosty cold mug of beer and a plate of barbecue, stop by Mickey Roos, just south of downtown Franklin on Hillsboro Pike. Half price draft beer and drink specials before 7:00 p.m. and live music most nights make this a popular place for locals and visitors. Portions are generous and reasonably priced, and there's an outdoor patio to accommodate smokers [the interior is smoke-free].

1  Thank harris16464