“Delicious meal, great service!”
Review of Famous Dave's - CLOSED

Famous Dave's
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I took the whole family to Famous Dave's for my daughter's birthday on July 6, 2013. We had 4 adults and 5 children. We were given a "private" room with a TV and remote control. The kids happily watched the Disney Channel while we ate. We ordered "The Feast", a family platter with BBQ ribs, chicken, brisket, corn and potatoes. Some of the kids got kids' meals. The ribs were delicious (that was the only meat I ate). Great corn muffins which were brought right away to keep the little ones happy. Special thanks to our server, Rose, who went out of her way to please us and brought a special birthday dessert for my daughter.

1  Thank exdisney27

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We were greeted with smiling faces! Apparently one of hosts was being trained by another, and the trainer treated her trainee so nice! Our server, Jason was on top of things and was very friendly. They give you so much food! We had the feast! Everyone should try this!!No way you can leave hungry!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was very short on time and noticed they now have a drive through. So I decided to try it. The service was VERY friendly and quick. I ordered the loaded potatoe with pulled pork. It was nicely wrapped and all the fixings were in seperate dishes which was nice. I never had to get out of my car and was back on the road back to work. Great place to try when you are short on time and just need to pick something good up and dont want the typical fast food.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This place is the best BBQ in and around Nashville, Be sure to try the Burnt Ends and great updates to the menu so go Catfish.

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Famous Dave's has been here for about 10 years but it is average food. They have a nice menu selection. The bar area is very inviting. They try hard with the service. I like their assortment of sauces. The side orders were served cold and the food was just average. So why go back?