“Slightly above average strip mall Chinese food”
Review of Asian Taste

Asian Taste
Ranked #152 of 424 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 17, 2018

I'm a self-professed lover of GCF--"gross Chinese food"--and this place is my go-to for strip mall Chinese. It's not one of those disgusting, tasteless places. It gets the GCF just right. A family favorite.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 13, 2018

We stopped in around 8 PM on a Thursday to dine-in. While the flow of customers for take-out orders was consistent, we were the only customers in the dining area. While the food did turn out to be very good, definitely above average, but the service was a little lacking. The food tasted good enough to warrant a return visit...for takeout. I especially recommend the basil fried rice - absolutely delicious!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Lo mein chicken /egg roll and fried rice. Heavy food hot and my clothes smelled like smoke and grease the rest of the day. I could not drink enough water afterward. Not bad. average fare. If the hostess tells you 74. She really means 75. Holding up 5 fingers saying seventy-foaih THAT was worth the price of admission! Il go back when I get really hungry next time. Btw. Get bottled water and avoid that Clorox flavor from the soda machine tap.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

The Asian Taste has a very good lunch special with soup and an entree. Very reasonable prices and tasty food.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 20, 2017

I have been here several times and always loved the Pad Thai, this time it came covered in pepper flakes and was uneatable. When I took it up the the counter they insisted this is the way it always was made. I said I had had it there on several occasions and it was never like that. When the waiter came by to collect the plates he laughed and said "you couldn't take it?" I can tell you what I won't take is rude people and bad food. Last time I will ever go to Asian Taste.

Date of visit: December 2017