“Favorite eggs Benedict in town!!”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #27 of 424 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: First Watch specializes in delicious creations freshly prepared to order. Their fresh, award-winning Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch dishes are made using only the best ingredients without the use of heat lamps or deep fryers. The best part is their creative menu features traditional favorites like omelets, pancakes, salads and sandwiches.
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

This place is consistently good...the food always has a little extra flair that adds to the enjoyment. The coffee is great and unlimited! Very accommodating to any extra needs or services. Don’t expect cheap, but you get your money’s worth every time.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 19, 2019

I went here for breakfast last week and was stunned that this little eatery resembled the chic environment and upbeat tempo of a little French cafe. The food was exceptional, and I had >or the first time in my life< CARROT CAKE pancakes. Who does that? And they were DELICIOUS. Convenient location right by Interstate 65, and, while a popular place, the wait isn't too long.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed December 20, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have seen this place for years but never ate there because of the crowds. Decided to try it on a Thursday morning at 9:00 AM and still had to wait 10 minutes. This should tell you something. The food is excellent! We both had the Trifecta. One large pancake, 2 eggs, and 2 pieces of bacon. The bacon was the best I have ever had in a restaurant. Loved the coffee too. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

We found this place by accident a few years ago. Any time we are in the area we go back. It's an awesome place for great breakfast food and natural options to boot! I appreciated that I could get gluten free bread without an upcharge! That's awesome! All 3 of us cleaned our plates and didn't need lunch. I can't speak about the lunch options. Never had it. Breakfast is awesome though and the service is great and fast!! You can see my before and after of my plate! It's great!! I had the bacado omelette and potatoes. Others had pancakes and traditional breakfast! The raved about it too!!

Reviewed December 5, 2018

My wife and I were looking for a nice place to have breakfast this last Sunday Morning. Ironically not alot of choices in our area so I searched online and found First Watch. It's literally 5 minutes from home and right off the 65 freeway!

We knew this place must be good because the parking lot was full @ 8 am on a Sunday!
We had about a 15 minute wait but the wait was well worth it.

Nice ambiance filled the restaurant and nice front windows with sunlight coming through!

The menu is eclectic and interesting and there is something for everybody.
I had an omelette and it was wonderful. Great bread, great jam and it was fresh and HOT!!!

Come visit this place. It's been around a while so I understood but this was our first visit and we'll be going back.

The wait staff was friendly and johnny on the spot to refill our coffee and tea.

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed eating here, You will too,

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!