“Great for breakfast meeting!!”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #28 of 421 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: First Watch specializes in delicious creations freshly prepared to order. Their fresh, award-winning Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch dishes are made using only the best ingredients without the use of heat lamps or deep fryers. The best part is their creative menu features traditional favorites like omelets, pancakes, salads and sandwiches.
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Went here on a recommendation for a business breakfast and was pleasantly surprised. They have a diverse menu with healthy options as well as Comfort Foods. Our breakfast was brought to us in a timely manner and it was surprisingly quiet with the amount of people present. I had the triathlete which included an egg white omelet, toast, preserves, and fresh fruit then added a side of gravy and it was absolutely delicious. The best part about their menu options are you leave full but not feeling the weight of the food. There is plenty of seating as well as parking and the ambiance is very much conducive to the Franklin area! Would highly recommend this whether you're here for business or pleasure as this is one of the best breakfast places in the area.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 20, 2018

I was expecting some sort of Bistro type place and walked in to see a full service sit down restraint. The breakfast options were varied providing health conscious and not so, a wonderful selection. Food was cooked to perfection. This will definitely be a place to visit again. Highly recommend for breakfast.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

A good restaurant that offers alot of different types of food! There was five in our party and orders were pancakes to vegan meals! Will go back!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018

I met my friend and her granddaughter for lunch today. They had a new summer menu with so many choices. I had a cold brew coffee and the rainbow french toast with fruit and granola. Fresh blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, mango and granola atop ricotta cheese covered brioche toast with a drizzle of local honey. My friend ordered the morning meditation tea which was very unusual. The waitress was very friendly and extremely helpful. I swear we waited less than 10 minutes for our meal. I paid approximately $9.85 (without tip).

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 29, 2018

After a restful night at the Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs across the street, we decided on First Watch for breakfast.

Our server was friendly and attentive. Part of my wife's breakfast included biscuits and gravy. The gravy wasn't hot and our server hustled it back to the kitchen and provided a quick, hot replacement. Her eggs and grits were tasty.

My meal of eggs, pork sausage links, breakfast potatoes and multi-grain toast filled me well.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!