“Excellent food Excellent service ”
Review of House Of India

House Of India
Ranked #7 of 378 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: House of India, a fine Indian cuisine restaurant, prepares fresh, healthy, and aromatic traditional Indian dishes blend with contemporary taste. All our spices and ingredients are carefully selected by a highly experienced chef who works diligently to make the food consistent for our customers. We provide lunch buffet and dinner everyday. Great place to eat for events ranging from corporate meetings to dates, we also do catering for events! Come grab some freshly friend samosas along with an imported beer!
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Was seated and greeted by the manager. Was given many unique spices. Ordered a crusty outside filed with ground lamb and peas. My entree was the lamb achari, a great dish with rice and a soup like mixture. We were given a desert that was a custard with mixed fruits. It was amazing food and will definitely go there again.

2  Thank Alex Z

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We were delighted to find this restaurant in the Franklin/Brentwood area. We have been visiting here and wanted a change of pace. I cannot say enough good things about our experience. The service and the food were both excellent! I had meat samosas and the chicken Tikka Masala (their wonderful version of ButterChicken), and my companions had Mulligatawney soup, vegetable samosas and the Chef Special Tandoori Grill.. Their absolutely empty plates attested to their pleasure. It was a very happy experience, and the friendly, attentive staff only added to it!

1  Thank Anne N
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Best Indian food I've ever had! I eat here during lunch so I can take advantage of the lunch buffet variety of food. The food is fresh and tastes soooo good. The service is great, and the owner always greets you with a smile and thank you at the end. Bombay Bistro is decorated better and the food there is great, but House of India's food pleases my palate even more. Haven't been back to Bombay Bistro since I discovered House Of India. I always eat too much, because it's so good I can't stop. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the décor; the orangey paint color is odd and it could use a more modern touch...but it is very clean and the food makes you totally forget about the décor. I've eaten here several times for lunch, and all I can say is....Yummy!

1  Thank TNfoodie12
Reviewed July 6, 2014

The owner used to own an Indian Restaurant in Nashville and we loved it but didn't go often because it was a 30 mile drive for us. We were so glad to try House of India and find him. He had sold the Nashville restaurant and opened this restaurant in Franklin, which is only a 7 mile drive for us.

1  Thank Frederick K
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This was the first of three restaurants I went to last week which I was on business in Nashville. I am happy to report that it was also the BEST! The food was amazing and authentic. I have meat samosa, poppadums, chutney, chicken korma and rice. We took a friend who had never eatern Indian food before, and not only does she now state she loves THIS food, she wants to eat Indian food again! THANK YOU......when we are next back in the area we will be back!