“Locals choice for a great lunch and a great night out”

The Bunganut Pig Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 412 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, British, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in Historic Downtown Franklin, The Bunganut Pig has been around since 1986. We are multi-level restaurant and bar with a pet friendly, outdoor patio area that was voted #1 in Franklin! Stop in for one of our delicious burgers with your friends and enjoy a night of pool and live music or trivia. We also offer daily lunch and dinner specials and Happy Hour from when we open at 11am to 6pm. Stop by and see for yourself what exactly The Bunganut Pig is!
Reviewed February 21, 2007

I have lived in Franklin all of my life and have always loved this restaurant.
People we have taken here over the years swear it was the best time they have had since moving to Franklin.

This is not just your normal pub. Yes it is underground so cell phone reception is almost non exsistent..which is part of the reason i like this place.

For lunch get the Ribeye Sandwich it is to die for. Perfect lunch and get it with their "pigtails" aka french fries.
Really I don't think I've had a bad meal here. I think they have it down to a science. Their waitress' are the best and expect them to sit down at your table chat a while! They are great.

At night you have to stick around for the music. They have tons of local artists throughout the year play here. Years ago we went here every night Clarence Dobbins played!!

Small but one of the best in town...try it out.

5  Thank Ellyanne