“Outdoor and indoor seating. Nice folks, Irish pub feel.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bunganut Pig Restaurant

Bunganut Pig Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 366 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: The Bunganut Pig Pub & Eatery is an English Pub that offers great food, live music & cheer in a warm and inviting environment. Established in 1986, we serve everything from fried bologna to hand-cut ribeye steak, and we "guarantee" the best burger in town. Sunday through Thursday we offer live acousitc music at 7 p.M. On Fridays & Saturdays we run dance bands at 9 p.M. We feature popular music ranging from the 70's to current day. During warm weather months we run live music on our outdoor patio from 6 p.M. To 10 p.M. Nightly.
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Outdoor and indoor seating. Nice folks, Irish pub feel.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

Always great to sit outside, enjoy a beer and eat great fare. The burger is top notch and fairly priced. Also a menu item for any taste. Staff is charming and doesn't forget to smile.

• Visited April 2014

Lincoln
“Great place to relax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

A few co workers and I were out of town working, and decided to try it out. The service was prompt, and food was great. I suggest to steak tips.

Franklin, Tennessee
“Good food, good music, great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

This place always makes me happy. The scene is lively and friendly. The staff, especially Jamie the bartender are awesome!

Franklin, TN
“Franklin's Best Kept Secret”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

I continue to be pleased with the quality and service I receive when I am at the Bunganut Pig. Most of my experience is with the Franklin location, although I do frequent the M'boro location when I am in the area. I have heard that it is a family owned/ran restaurant, which explains why it has a real down-home atmosphere. From the time we are greeted at the door, to the minute we leave, we always feel as though the staff wants to please us and to make sure we have a great dining experience. It is nice to be able to sit in a pub environment, hear good music, watch sports on the many LED TV's, and to have a conversation without having to scream at those who we are dining with at the time. I highly recommend the burger, it is both advertised and I believe delivers on the promise of being the best burger in town! However, if you are in the mood for something else such as a steak, club sandwich, or anything else on the menu, just go for it and let the cooks show off their skills in the kitchen! Finally, if you do enjoy screaming across the table to others, I would highly recommend that you visit on a Friday or Saturday night to hear the best live music in town! The owners do an awesome job of booking high energy bands, and if you're not careful, you'll find yourself dancing the night away with the best crowd in town! Keep it up Bunganut Pig, we'll see you soon!

1 Thank TNBeachLovers
Nashvikle
“Burger was awesome and service fast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

One of the best burgers I have ever experienced!! The waitress was also extremely friendly and efficient! My family loved the place. Will definitely return.

• Visited December 2013