“Interesting find”

Bunganut Pig Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 369 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, British, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Bunganut Pig Pub & Eatery is an English Pub that offers great food, live music & cheer in a warm and inviting environment. Established in 1986, we serve everything from fried bologna to hand-cut ribeye steak, and we "guarantee" the best burger in town. Sunday through Thursday we offer live acousitc music at 7 p.M. On Fridays & Saturdays we run dance bands at 9 p.M. We feature popular music ranging from the 70's to current day. During warm weather months we run live music on our outdoor patio from 6 p.M. To 10 p.M. Nightly.
Nashville, Tennessee
“Interesting find”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We had a party of 7 on a Sunday afternoon. Service was a little slow for there being very few patrons. The menu was about what you'd expect at many Franklin restaurants. The facilities were quaint and clean and it was pretty unique. It's my understanding they have live music on Fri and Sat nights. My husband had the Monte Carlo which was essentially a ham and cheese sandwich, dipped in pancake batter and deep fried, sprinkled with cinnamon. Very different from anything we'd ever tried, but it was pretty good. Another in our party had the fish and chips and said it was average. I had chicken fingers and garlic mashed potatoes, also pretty average.

• Visited November 2013

VINEGAR BEND, ALABAMA
“They don't lie about their burgers!!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Their claim is to best burger in town is right on and I can assure after the first, we made a return trip, I had to have another.. It is fabulous, salads are great, service is excellent. A great place to visit and eat if you are in Franklin.

Visited November 2013
Newburgh, IN
“Lunch break”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Stopped here while visiting Franklin historic sites. Good selection of Pub Food and a few craft beers on tap. Food and service was just right for the tourist who needs a quick lunch and a nice brew.

• Visited November 2013
Athens, Georgia
“well....we were right there......”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

so decided to try it (I wanted to go elsewhere but, "we ARE right here!"). The board outside advertised specials as: "Sliders w/ Jack Cheese, Mushrooms and Gravy" and "Sausage Gumbo" both of which sounded good so I ordered. After a few minutes I was informed they had a problem w/ the gumbo so could not serve it so I switched to a pretty good chili (note: the chili was really good). The sliders were plain, over-cooked and almost tasteless. Thinking I had misread the board I let it go but when leaving noticed that the gumbo was still advertised as the soup special and I had not misread the board but by then it was too late.
Service was a valiant effort but scattered and haphazard.
If it were not for the fact that the chili was good and the server tried I would drop them another notch but would not return nor would I recommend to others.

• Visited October 2013
South Lake Tahoe, California
“Great place to stop when touring the Battle of Franklin sites”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This pub is conveniently located next to the Lotz House and across the street from the Carter House, and well worth a stop when touring either or both. It is an English style pub with typical pub food, and very good food at that. I had a Black and Tan beer, never a bad thing! The burgers are advertised as the Best in Franklin, and while I could not compare to other restaruants, I can attest that it was excellent! My wife had the Patty Melt, which was also quite good. Service was great, and there is nice outdoor seating for when the weather permits. A definite worthwhile stop and a nice break from touring the Battle of Franklin sites.

• Visited October 2013