“Basement dining: never better.”

Bunganut Pig Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 368 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: The Bunganut Pig Pub & Eatery is an English Pub that offers great food, live music & cheer in a warm and inviting environment. Established in 1986, we serve everything from fried bologna to hand-cut ribeye steak, and we "guarantee" the best burger in town. Sunday through Thursday we offer live acousitc music at 7 p.M. On Fridays & Saturdays we run dance bands at 9 p.M. We feature popular music ranging from the 70's to current day. During warm weather months we run live music on our outdoor patio from 6 p.M. To 10 p.M. Nightly.
Franklin, Tennessee
“Basement dining: never better.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stop in this restaurant/bar every once in a while to get the best steak in Franklin, TN. The atmosphere is unique as it is like a dungeon from the knight era. The staff is always upbeat, friendly and fun. They have pool tables upstairs and an outdoor area with live music when the weather permits. Great place for some fun and awesome food. Big shout out to Eddie, who always takes great care of me and my guests.

1 Thank Dean A

Paris
“Great first experience”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We went for lunch on a Saturday. The crowd was a little slow. As we were leaving it started to pick up. From what I understand it is a happening little joint at night. This place is located about a half mile or so from the historic downtown area in Franklin. If I were guessing I would say this was definitely a place the locals ate. The food was very good. The lady I was with had a Cod sandwich and I had a Cheeseburger. She ate every bite on her plate and liked it very much. I noticed the menu said best cheeseburger in town. I thought I would give it a shot. The bottom of the bun was grilled which I love. The Angus beef was very juicy. From what I could tell the menu just may have been right. It was a great burger. The staff did a fine job and we had no complaints. When you drive up the main entrance is down stairs and in the basement. It took us a second to figure out where to go in at until we noticed the canopy over the door. Pretty neat little place. I will be back to check it out at night. If you are looking for a locals place and some pretty good bar food it is worth the try.

• Visited February 2013
Lakewood, Ohio
“Fun Name, Ok Pub”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food was ok, nothing special. I had the Philly Roast Beef. They served it with brown gravy and served it on plain white bread. The service was great, and the interior is fun and original. I've heard their burgers are great and will probably go back to try one. Looks like a really fun place for a Happy Hour.

Visited January 2013
barnhart
“The Pig”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

What a fun place to eat, great atmosphere and very good food! Wish we were able to stay for nighttime entertainment

Visited December 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“excellent food”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Stopped here after our tour of the Lotz house, enjoyed a very nice meal in a quiet location. Our waitress was very helpful with suggestions on other things to do in Franklin, whilst we were on our visit

Visited December 2012