“Maybe good on Fridays, but not on Sunday!”
Review of TGI Friday's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #263 of 372 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Dickson, Tennessee
“Maybe good on Fridays, but not on Sunday!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I'm not a clean freak by any means, BUT, when I do notice filth, it means it is BAD. Wifey and I stopped in the Cool Springs area TGI's for a late lunch and were seated @ a booth. The tables were laminate top with wood edging. The wood edging was so caked with greasy build-up, I could actually scrape it off with the back of my table knife. Now, this wasn't just on one spot, it was on both sides of the table and appeared to be on the other tables I could see. Don't know why I didn't ask for a manager but I chose to simply say, "I'm done, we're out of here" and moved on. I guess my thinking was, if the staff & manager hasn't seen this gooey mess by now, me showing it too them won't garner any results either. This was simply the results of NO real cleaning of tables for an extended period of time. The old wipe and swipe will only cut it for so long. This place is definitely in need of some real deep cleaning.

Visited July 2012

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Great food & great value!”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

We tried the "Pick Three" lunch special---WOW, what a great value! We each got an appetizer, an entree and a desert. We were stuffed and everything was great. I highly recommend the peanut butter pie for desert!

• Visited April 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

You can get points on your Stripes reward card to get free food. Like the bbque sandwich and fried greenbeans.

Visited April 2012
Mason Ohio
“great”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Very busy, but manager was very personable, stopped several times to make sure all was good.

Visited April 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
“Good food, excellent service”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Fridays is one of my favorite places to eat in Franklin. When you show your "Stripes" card, they give you a basket of chips and salsa for free. The coffee is wonderful--the best in Franklin (at a restaurant). We've ordered burgers, chicken wraps, all kinds of meals--they are always wonderful! The service here is always good. Very friendly and warm. It can get a little noisy at times, but it's a fun atmosphere. All in all, a good time!

• Visited March 2012