“Great coffee, good service”
Review of The Good Cup

The Good Cup
Ranked #5 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Franklin
Reviewed January 21, 2018

This place is very chill and unassuming. I haven't had their food but their lattes are always good. I will go out of my way to come here instead of a well known chain.

Pros: easy parking, great coffee, fancy donuts in the morning, no pretention, super laid back, not hipster ... There is also a little table of toys and books for kids so its very family friendly.

Cons: The staff could look a little less grungey in my opinion - they always look like they rolled out of bed and walked in the door. Sometimes they get flustered when you ask them to recommend whole bean coffee to purchase (depending on the employee - sometimes they are very helpful).

Neither here nor there: There's a super random selection of jewelry and jams and sewn items for sale - it looks like consignment for the most part. It is not appealing enough for me to make a purchase but I have purchased art for sale hanging from a chain on the wall.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

The Good Cup makes a wonderful Iced Mocha. This place is very inviting and comfortable. I will be back soon.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 17, 2017

I met two out-of-town guests at The Good Cup today (their suggestion). The log cabin interior was bustling with mismatched tables and chairs of a variety of sorts in an eclectic arrangement conducive to several lively conversations and no interruptions. My wife and I had the delicious Ginger Mango Iced Tea and I had the "Everything Bagel" (filled with scrambled egg and bacon... watch out for the tooth picks...). The Good Cup was perfect for the conversation AND deal that we struck today.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed January 21, 2017

It's a coffee shop, but it has a great vibe. Simple sandwiches and occasional donuts are about all you'll get for food, but it located in an unassuming strip of shops and just a really cool place to hang out. Free wifi.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

Was told by a friend who is a local in Franklin Tennessee that I had to stop by here and grab a cuppa coffee I will tell you that I got a dark coffee and it was absolutely delicious I got my friend a black tea and left I was also told that there could be country mood music stores that visit this place quite often although my visit was short I did not see anyone I would definitely return back they also have neat little crafts for sale inside of there thank you

Date of visit: November 2016

Been to The Good Cup? Share your experiences!