“Cute! ”

The Franklin Mercantile Co.
Ranked #40 of 424 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Very cute little deli. The salad bar is not impressive but can build quite a tasty salad. Recommend getting a sandwich salad combo since you can LOAD up the salad. I got a turkey sandwich with the salad which wasn't impressive but I didn't select impressive either...

Delightful little venue. Packed at lunchtime! Pick you visit time wisely.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast with my daughters at Franklin Mercantile. The was my first time eating breakfast there...a great classic breakfast plate. Two eggs sunny side up...I ordered being skeptical because most places can’t cook eggs properly sunny side up. Wow! I was shocked because they were perfectly prepared. Kudos to the chef! I only wish I had taken a picture to show-off how delicious the breakfast was.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

My husband and I had lunch here one day, then breakfast the next. Food is good, prices reasonable, and service is friendly. Order at a counter, seat yourself, and wait for your name to be called. Simple in and out.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

We had lunch here on a Sunday afternoon while visiting historic Franklin, TN. We found this friendly and inviting family-owned place to be a pleasant surprise. Everyone was friendly and genuine, and the food was tasty and satisfying.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This is our go-to after church lunch spot. Love the service, love the atmosphere, love the food. We bring out-of-town guests here; we come when it's just the two of us, or with all the kids. We bring visitors to church here... you can get something everyone and the service is always friendly. Graeme and the team are an integral part of our Sundays.

Date of visit: July 2018