“Great Roast Beef!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Franklin, Tennessee
“Great Roast Beef!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We love Chop House! We've been going there since they opened and have had most of their menu items at some point. My favorite is the roast beef, mashed potatoes and cole slaw. Ther is sometimes a wait but staff is always pleasant. It's a great place for family great togethers.
The menu is varied, the food is fresh and they offer a really good dessert menu as well. And its not in Cool Springs so the traffic isn't as crazy! Give it a try!

• Visited October 2012

Nashville, Tennessee
“Very good”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

American goodness at a fair price! Nice atmosphere and service was very good . Had to wait for table because of large crowd on Friday night.Will be back!

Dallas, Texas
“Family loved it. I thought it was way below my expectations.”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I was visiting family in Franklin and we went to ear at the Chop House. They loved their meals (sandwiches and fries). I got a dinner with mashed potatoes - tasted like instant and corn and green beans - both tasted like they were straight from the can. My meat was ok just bland.

Locals seem to love it. I doubt I would go again.

• Visited October 2012
Lafayette, Indiana
“Just ok, next time well try someplace else”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I had the pork chops which were over-garlicky. Broccoli was ok and spouse's salad was good. Biscuits were the smallest I've ever seen. But honestly, how hard is it to serve butter instead of margarine?

Houston, TX
“Nice setting and good food”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We ordered the top sirloin and were not disappointed. It was cooked as ordered and had a nice flavor.

Visited October 2012