“What has happened to this place?”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
LA Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #231 of 386 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My husband and I had dinner tonight. We have been eating here for over 7 years and always enjoyed it. The food tasted like last week's leftovers and my husband's order was wrong. When we conveyed this to the waitress, she never returned to our table at all except to bring the check. We took the check to the cash register and asked the man at the register (who appeared to be the manager) why our concerns were not addressed. He said the food was the same as always and nothing had changed. Well something has changed.........we won't be back!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I agree with VegasBling. The picture does not reflect the La Hacienda that I have gone to. There was on on Hwy 96, but it has closed and I do not know the address. La Hacienda is one of our regular spots to visit and we normally do so weekly. I have 1 thing that I normally get, the Pollo Hawaiiano. My grandkids love it now too! The even order it at other Mexican restaurants in Nashville. Sometimes the service is not prompt, but normally it is. They staff is very friendly and we totally enjoy the food! And yes their margaritas are the bomb!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

La Hacienda is a typical strip mall Tex-Mex kind of place. The service is fast and friendly and the food is what one expects - typical chile rellenos, burritos, tacos, refried beans, rice, etc. It's honest and unpretentious, but neither the food nor the atmosphere appraoches that of a quality Mexican restaurant. For a quick meal with the kids, it's fine, and you certainly will not burn a hole in the wallet. They do make a pretty good margarita if you are not the driver.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

This restaurant is not "overrated" when I have gone. It is definitely not the best mexican restaurant but it is worth visiting for a taste! I love their churos!

Reviewed August 20, 2011

An expansive menu, open late, good atmosphere, great location, nice bar with good margaritas but the food is barely palatable.