“Dr Pepper Bath”

Order Online
Ranked #18 of 31 Quick Bites in Franklin
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for a late afternoon lunch and unfortunately the person delivering our food to the table dumped my husbands full glass of Dr. Pepper all over his torso and lap. My husband was soaked, as was the seat and floor. The man apologized and went to get towels but my husband saw him just standing, talking to someone else (a co-worker) and in no apparent hurry to get back. The man finally came back and cleaned up the table (we moved to another table) and simply handed my husband another cup. He never offered to get my husband another drink, never checked our food to see if it too had been soaked, and never offered any compensation for our meal or the drink soaked clothes. Thankfully, we were not going to an appointment afterwards. We always enjoy the food at Newks but this was certainly a poor example of customer care.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Love their soups, sandwiches salads and pizza. People are friendly and helpful. Love their bread sticks too. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Always 3 choices of soups, besides all their sandwiches and salads. Delicious! Always clean and easy to get in and out.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

I was hoping to have lunch with a friend… But she bowed out. So I stopped and got a bowl of fire roasted tomato soup and a piece of caramel cake....Both of which were yummy! The service is always good and friendly and Newk’s offers a variety of food for whatever tastes you may have. I would definitely recommend it as a lunch spot!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 30, 2017

This was our first visit to this restaurant, but definitely won't be the last. My Potato Soup was creamy and tasted great. 1/2 Turkey/Avocado Sandwich was fresh and bread was delicious, and just enough to make a satisfying meal. Drinks are served in a large plastic cup, which is great if you are traveling and want a drink to take with you. My dining partner had the whole Turkey Sub with chips. His also commented on how good his sandwich was.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Newks Eatery? Share your experiences!