“I am *extremely* picky...Bubba Gandy's gets FIVE stars”
Review of Bubba Gandy's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bubba Gandy's
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I rarely go to any restaurant or café more than once (drives my husband crazy) and I have FINALLY found a place that I absolutely love. Bubba Gandy's has by far the freshest and tastiest seafood -and very reasonably priced. On their FB page they have been posting their daily specials (typically $12.99) which consists of a steamed dish and sides. I have tried several and my favorites are their lump crab cake (melts in your mouth) and the blackened black snapper. Everything we have tried has been excellent. We have also picked up peel-n-eat shrimp which was very good. The seafood is very fresh. Staff is very friendly. Easy to find in Cool Springs. I'm hoping they might add some shrimp salads, maybe local desserts and bread to go or other small plates that can be enjoyed for take out but for now I am hooked on their daily specials.

1  Thank KEWLBEANS