“too little too late for hostess”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #106 of 372 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Pub
Pulaski, Tennessee
“too little too late for hostess”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stopped on our way from a doctor's visit with my 5 year old granddaughter (who happened to be wearing a cast) at about 4:30pm on 1/23/13 and 4-5 staff were milling about at the hostess stand, I was asked, "just you and her?" to which I replied yes. She took us to a small banquet table lodged in between 2 larger tables with an adjoining bench seating which would mean we would eventually be forced to dine closely with people arriving later and I didn't want anyone bumping into my granddaughter's cast, so I asked why we couldn't have a booth (since the restaurant was nearly EMPTY), she said she would "check" and as I stood there waiting it occurred to me as to how condescending her action was - had it been my husband and I most likely we would have been seated differently, I chose to leave even though as I passed her she stated "we're going to give you a booth". One of the young men did hold the door open courteously.

• Visited January 2013

Brentwood, Tennessee
“A menu with everything!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

O charley's has been around forever....the food, consistently good. The price reasonable. Portion size, enough to usually spit or take home for later.
This particular O Charley's has just been remodeled. It looks good!
This is a nice place to go for a couple or family. The menu has a various mix of healthy to not so healthy....but, they are labeled. How nice ! Of course, the desserts are amazing...
Friendly, courteous staff. Attentive but not overly.
Right off I-65 going west at the Hwy 96 exit.. Plenty of parking. Usually not to hard to get a table....except for weekends and Sundays. A bit of a wait. But not terribly long.

Franklin, Tennessee
“Good Food”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

A great place for a good quick meal. Reasonably priced and good service. Rolls are great! Bar has TV sets to watch the games.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Vincent R
Tennessee
“Awesome food and staff”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were in Franklin for 3 days and ate here twice. The food was wonderful! Love their appetizers too!! Our servers both times were outstanding. Great personalities and very helpful! Will definately stop here again when we come back!

Visited November 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Super service, but the food was just OK.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The people couldn't have been friendlier, but my husband's food was not as he ordered. We didn't have time to wait, but the management made a significant adjustment to our bill for the unsatisfactory sandwich. They were very crowded; we were seated right away, but their parking lot is inadequate.

Visited October 2012