“whatever you do don't get the ribs”
Review of B B's Barbeque

B B's Barbeque
Ranked #92 of 372 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Franklin, TN
“whatever you do don't get the ribs”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

just got lunch from bb's. The ribs were so tough I couldn't pull them apart and couldn't even cut them a little with my fork. Meat was pretty fatty so I managed to pry about half of it loose so I could eat it. Beans are nothing special and the vinegar slaw needs a little more vinegar--kind of flat. My husband had the brisket--said it was good, although he was expecting it to be sliced not pulled. Corn lite bread is really good as well as the cobbler they have for dessert. If you decide to go, stick with the brisket, corn lite bread, and cobbler. If you want ribs, go 2 miles to Mickey Roo's.

• Visited December 2012

“Find the pink house...”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The best coleslaw...you just need to make sure and get a loaf of homemade cornbread to enjoy with it! Fast drive thru and pick up service.. great on the way home after the game!

Visited October 2012
Tennessee
“Still not convinced after a second chance”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I didn't really like the food the first time I tried it but a neighbor was raving about it so I tried it again. Corn is out out of a can, beans were not good-very mediocre, slaw was mediocre as was the "pulled Chicken" which didn't even come with BB sauce. Two strikes, you are out. I gave it a shot!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank KEWLBEANS
Franklin, Tennessee
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

They have really good BBQ. I love the white sauce and their homemade cornbread loaf. But more than anything I like their cole slaw. It is sooooo good. I've had both the pulled chicken and the pulled pork, both are good. We usually get the white beans as a side as well. Great little place off the beaten path. I've also gone through for a breakfast biscuit with ham and it was good as well. One thing to know is its a drive through take it home kinda place, not a eat in establishment. It's known as "the Pig" by locals in Franklin. Give it a try!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank jbun906
Chicago, Illinois
“Brice & Cheryl do it right!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Wow! We just left the little shack on the corner and I have to say - it is amazing! The magic that they perform in there is unbelievable! Their cast iron cornbread, the pulled pork, the beef brisket were all some of the best I've had anywhere! Not only were the prices good and food delicious - but Brice and Cheryl gave us the inside peek to their operations and some tips on where to visit in Franklin. Thanks for a great, authentic experience! Don't miss it!

• Visited August 2012