“Not up to usual standards”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #61 of 378 Restaurants in Franklin
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Food was lukewarm, salad served with entree. Servers were attentive but seemed preoccupied. One server broke a bottle of steak sauce next to our table. Big mess and smell but no manager came by to remedy the problem nor was any effort made to ask if this experience had had a negative affect on our dining experience (it had!). Food was decent.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is one of my favorite things to order at CB. I get two medium sized chicken breasts, fried but not greasy, with two sides and cornbread. I usually eat one chicken breast and take the other one home to have on a biscuit for breakfast the next morning.

Can't beat it.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I just love Cracker Barrel! The atmosphere is always great, the food is always great, and the service is always great! The country store is always loaded with unique items to buy.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Had to wait a bit to be seated but overall good experience. Very convenient, walked from La Quinta next door.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

When we got to the hotel there was no cutlery nor napkins and no ketchup...The dessert that was supposed to be warm was still frozen. This was my first time at Cracker Barrel so I didn't know what to expect, or I would have checked my bag earlier.

1  Thank Marie G