“Great location, great service”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great location, great service”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I had a taste for bbq wings and decided to dine here recently. The atmosphere was fun. The restaurant was clean and well lit. It was a crowded Saturday night so we ate at the bar. The bartender took our order and the food came surprisingly quickly. Wish I'd gotten the baby back ribs instead but my meal was Ok. Next time, ribs.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank gadgetguy63

Pegram, Tennessee
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I had dinner here with the family on a Saturday night. They were crowded, but that's to be expected on a Saturday night. However, we were sitted right away. Service was great. The food was very good. They have a pretty wide selection/variety of food on the menu.

They have plenty of parking both in their lot or just next door in the mall parking lot.

Restrooms were clean.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Sherri1062
“Great Place to meet up”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I like the menu options, and the tall glasses of iced tea esp in the hot summer months. Their salad options are always wonderful and this is a pretty affordable place for lunch or pre-concert snacks alike. Good food and a fun atmosphere.

Visited September 2013
Moravia, New York
“great food”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Very nice, food was excellent staff was alittle tied up with huge influx of people but all in all it was great

Visited September 2013
Waverly, Tennessee
“Scrumptious Shrimp Tacos”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I had lunch here with some co-workers today and was prepared to leave feeling full, but bored with my meal, since that is my usual experience with chain restaurant food. I was happily surprised.

The Entrée: Although I've eaten at a Chili's before, I didn't recall the selection being on the menu that I had today. I had a very delicious meal of shrimp tacos (3), black beans that were more like a mini bowl of interesting soup rather than just a pile of black beans, and some very tasty rice that had corn in it and a nice snappy flavor. The tacos contained shrimp, spicy pico de gallo, and some generous avocado wedges. There was also a sauce on the side that I never did try because I forgot about it. Everything was fresh tasting, and interesting - no tired looking vegetables to be seen in this dish. The shrimp was cooked perfectly and that was also a happy surprise since my experience with chain restaurant shrimp dishes, is that they are overcooked so badly that they are like chewing through shoe leather. The portion was generous and easily made a great lunch - ended up with leftovers - the black bean (soup) and the third shrimp taco went home with me. Had iced tea and asked for unsweetened - no problem (this seems to be a challenge for some restaurants).

Service: Brock was a great server who was energetic, prompt and attentive to details.

Price: Good deal for an entrée with shrimp - can't find my receipt but I think it was around 10.50. While I usually cringe at spending over ten dollars for lunch, it was a good deal due to the shrimp and the portion size.

I would definitely eat here again if I had another work assignment in the area.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!