“Slow.Slow.Slow”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The whole restaurant had a good atmosphere and nice waitresses greeted us at the door. The service was horrible.. Our food took 45 minutes to even reach our table and it took ages for us to even get drinks. I love Chili's but this was an utter disappointment. The food is about average, but the service brought our happiness level down.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

From 2PM onward...and then there are the half priced appetizers available in the bar area during certain hours of the week and all day Sunday. Good portions and quality. We do enjoy our visits to Chilis.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Food was good, was nice to see the waiters pitch in and help each other (another waiter noticed empty water glass and promptly refilled it). Was easy to fine. Prices reasonable. Restraunt clean. Would reccomend for others to visit.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I came down to the hotel for work and on the way in I notice a Chili's. Turns out that is where I had my first meal was after getting into the hotel. The staff was friendly and provided great service. The food came quickly and I was happy with the 2 for $20 deal. I might stop by again before I leave.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

This Chili's offered good service, and the typical tasty fare of the Brinker Corporation restaurants. For me service was just right. Pleasant, quick and non-intrusive to a conversation at the table. 'Tis americana bar food.