“Great Food, Excellent Service”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #192 of 370 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Crestview, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Excellent Service”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My wife and I eat lunch at Logan's five days a week. The food could not be better, always served hot. Our favorites are the Grilled Chicken, Carolina Shrimp, Shrimp Scampi, Baby Back Ribs, and Sirloin Steak. The salads and vegetables are always fresh. Try the sweet potato.

The Hot Fudge Brownie topped with ice cream is "out of this world", and the "Nutter Butter Fudgeslide" is "mouth watering".

The management and staff are friendly.

You can't go wrong at this Logan's.

• Visited November 2012

“food was delicious and staff was great!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

fun environment-friendly familiar faces-great priced and tasting food-fantastic happy hour steals! the small often wait flies by with the endless supply of yummy peanuts!

Lawrenceburg, Tennessee
“good eats”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

the fresh rolls are fab, i could eat my weight in them
there seems to be a happy atmosphere usually other customers are laughing and talking which indicates good food

Visited December 2011
Nashville, Tennessee
“Peanuts on the floor and rude bartender”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I popped in this location to get a to-go order and boy do I wish I hadn't. The place is filthy. I understand that people love to throw their peanut shells on the floor, and it is part of their gimmick.... But good grief, doesn't anyone ever sweep up? The bartender who took my order was super rude, and super short with me. Mind you, there was 1 other person sitting at the bar, so I'm not sure why he was so busy that he couldn't be bothered with me. I won't go back. The place was dirty and the food was mediocre at best.

Franklin, Tennessee
“Peanuts on the floor”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I love peanuts on the floor but it must be horrible for someone who is allergic to them. Really, that is my favorite thing at this restaurant. I can't remember what I ordered. I remember thinking it was ok but we have not been back in a long time.