“Egg drop soup is nice”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 8, 2019

Service is fast, prices god and food is flavorful. This is a small restaurant in a strip mall - near Target.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed January 15, 2019

This family has owned a Chinese restaurant in the cool springs area for a very long time. the food is always good and the portions are huge. great for lunch.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

I’m a local. Typically I don’t review local spots unless they’re fantastic or terrible. I want to spare you this huge waste of time and give you a warning. This place is terrible. We had 2 different waitresses and both of them were curt and unfriendly. My friend ordered a crunchy shrimp roll that tasted like it had gone bad. She complained, they argued with her, took it off the bill and the price went up. The salad dressing tastes bad, the room is dark and unwelcoming. I will never return and I STRONGLY ADVISE that you go anywhere but this Hell hole for your meal.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed September 13, 2018

First of all, I have to admit that I visited this restaurant right after watching CRAZY RICH ASIANS. Second of all, the seaweed salad I had was almost as good as a version I've eaten in Chengdu, China. The menu was pretty extensive & the portions were huge. They don't specialize in any particular food. It's not a Chinese or Japanese restaurant: it's a little bit of everything.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I ordered a huge order from their website menu for take-out. When I arrived to pick it up, the prices were wildly different from their menu on their website ($4 more per order of fried rice). When I showed this to the owner upon pickup, she was very rude and said I should have known to use their menu on their Facebook page instead. She would not honor the prices on their website menu. She was very argumentative and rude. This restaurant has terrible customer service.

Date of visit: July 2018