“Always wonderful!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2013

PF Changs in Franklin is one of our favorites! It's great to find a restaurant with consistently exceptional service and wonderful food. My husband and I are both gluten free so there's an added bonus that they have a separate section on their menu that identifies the gluten free items. They also have a process that we have never seen done before at any other restaurant and that is that they will put all gf dishes on a plate with the PF Chang's logo whereas non-gf dishes don't have this. It's a nice way of knowing that your food was prepared properly and is safe to eat.

Our favorites are the Chang's Spicy Chicken and Mongolian Beef for entree's and you cannot go wrong with the Chocolate Dome for dessert. It's definitely something to split with someone as it's very rich and decadent. Meals are good sized and we always have leftovers to take home.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

My family always gets the lettuce wraps and they are delicious! They are a must get! I personally love the fried rice! They give you a lot of food for your money!

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Not as grand as some other pf chang locations but great food. Servers could be a little more attentive and friendly. Didnt like it when i asked about their app coupons. It's their app!!! Great food though and convenient stop between Nashville and Birmingham.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I am never disappointed in this restaurant. Food and service are superb. Consistency is the key. Don't forget the lettuce wraps!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Jules the manager runs a tight ship at this restaurant. Seems everywhere you look he is there. My wife and I were seated just a few minutes before happy hour ended so Jules offered to take our drink order to make sure we got the happy hour prices. Our waiter Chris was very attentive and professional while still being very personable. Later during our meal Jules came and checked on us again, remembering our names I might add, and let us know he bought us dinner as we are moving to Nashville.
We would have frequented this establishment often as we like the food but considering the great service and friendly staff, we will probably be back more than our usual. Thanks again Jules!