“Another Great Dinner at the Cool Springs P.F. Chang's”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #177 of 379 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I travel all over the country and always look for a PF Chang's. I ate at the Cool Springs P.F. Chang's last night and it was probably the best food and service I've had. My server recommended a dish I've never tried before the Wok Charred Beef and it's my new favorite! The staff was friendly and engaging, the food was on point. Thank you for making my meal on the road a great one! Thank you for never disappointing!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

The hot and sour soup was black, thick as gravy, and no flavor. The server couldn't remember which patron ordered which dish and the last two entre's arrived almost 10 minutes after the first one was served (party of 20 for business lunch)

1  Thank Cindy H
Reviewed July 22, 2012

P.F Changs is a great alternative when looking for lunch with clients.. Almost every single dish they have on the menu is made with sugar/corn syrup.. so even when you think your gettig something healthy its loaded with sugar.. I really like the tofu lettuce wraps.

1  Thank Anthony C
Reviewed July 16, 2012

When I walked into the restaurant at about 6P, I was the only person at the host desk to be seated and both girls at the desk just looked at me, like "what do you want," before I said, "Dinner for One." As always, because I was by myself, they asked if I wanted to sit at the bar. I told them that I preferred a table. I was then seated. Well, after sitting there for a while with no one to greet or serve me, and the place was not busy, I got up and went back to host desk to ask if there was indeed a server in my area. At that time a girl with plates said that she was taking food to another table but would be over "shortly." Well, the service never did get better. It was slow, with drink refills, dirty plates being removed, etc. I should back up to say that when the entree that I ordered arrived, it was luke warm in temperature. It must have been ready but sitting back there for a while or something. At one point, the manager came by, and I told him that the service had just been average and I would recommend that instead of the various staff standing around and chatting with each other or hanging out at the host desk, it might help if they would help each other and take better care of their customers. My suggestion obviously didn't sit well with him, as he did not have a "I'm sorry," or "What can I do to make your dining experience better." He acted like my telling him the truth about my bad service was not wanted he wanted to hear. I guess he must hear "fine" a lot. Anyway, there are far to many restaurants in the area to go back to a place where my business is not appreciated or where for the price paid, the service is not better. I like P.F. Chang's menu, and will usually search them out when I am in other places in the U.S. I will search out other places to eat in or near Franklin, TN in the future.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Great lettuce wraps. Good food. Kind of pricey but nice for a special occasion.