“Love This Place!!!”

Franklin, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love This Place!!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We have been a regular here for 12 years. It is great food. I'm not sure what these other reviewers were looking for but it is our very favorite. Love the lunch specials and the sauces are the best. Taste to fresh and the spring rolls are to die for with a great dipping sauce. If you are going to those chinese fast food places and filling your body with that crap you are really missing out on some wonderful, fresh and good for you food. Try the ginger rice as well. We have never been disappointed here and know what are favorites are.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank pbrl

Franklin, Tennessee
“Very poor experience, would not go back”
Reviewed April 22, 2012 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend who love Asian food were very disappointed after visiting Royal Thai. Wait staff took forever and rarely checked up on us. The food was not authentic Thai food. Thom Kha was not good either. Would not return or recommend.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Nice looking place, but the food is lacking”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I love Thai food and try different dishes everywhere. I've been here three times to try different things and always have been disappointed. It is one of the nicest looking Thai places I've seen. I will not be back. I have found a great Thai place in Franklin off of 31. You can taste the difference between fresh and not fresh.

• Visited March 2012
Nashville
“Good”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

I hqve eaten here many times, good food. Love the curry dishes but dont know alot about the other menu items

Visited October 2011
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good Tahi Food”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Food and service are good, prices better. Watch for coupons in the Clipper Magazine

Visited February 2011