“A Comedy of Errors!”

Stoney River Steakhouse and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Stoney River Steakhouse and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 389 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bakers Bridge Ave.
Description: Stoney River is an upscale steakhouse, specializing in hand-cut steaks and gourmet entrees, served in a sophisticated atmosphere by professional servers. Guests can enjoy diverse menu offerings such as Center-cut Filets, Bone-in Rib-eye's or a Classic NY Strip. Not in the mood for a steak? Stoney River offers fresh seafood selections, signature salads and house specialties. Whether relaxing at the bar or dining in the comfortable atmosphere, enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail, local draft beer or glass of wine from our boutique wine list. Our goal is to provide you with the finest culinary experience that exceeds your expectations.
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I called at 11:00 am to ask for priority seating on a Saturday night at 6:30 pm for 5 people. I left my name, phone number and request on their voice mail. I called back at 3:00 pm to talk with a live person, and got the impression that the lady knew nothing of my voice message. She took my request, informing me that if they were "on a wait" that we might have to wait up to 30 minutes. When we arrived, our priority was nowhere to be found, but the hostess assured us that was not a problem. We were finally seated after 70 minutes, the last 35 minutes being reassured that tables were being bussed. Our server finally appeared after 10 minutes, and our food arrived 40 minutes after ordering. My meat was well-done when ordered medium, and the parmesan truffle fries were hard, and yet greasy (stale?). The manager was informed of our problems, and asked if we wanted dessert. We said no, and sat there another 15 minutes waiting for our check. The server appeared with a huge piece of chocolate cake, and then spilled mustard all over my pants and my shoes as she bussed the table. When the check arrived, an adjustment was given on my bill, but none was offered to the couple wiith whom we were dining. I told the server to place some of my friend's check on mine, so that his misery could be partially assuaged. The manager should have comped both checks, and given a gift card to be used at a later date to give the restaurant a chance to redeem themselves. As it is, I am done with them.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is a very expensive place to get a steak, but it is wonderful. One of the best steaks around Nashville.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The evening was started as a referal and we were not disappointed. The fresh fish was excellent and well prepared. We were pleased by the glutin free help for my wife.

Thank Harold and Nanc... D
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Outstanding flavor! Pricey but my taste buds said worth it! "Cured in our special blend of coffee, brown sugar and molasses, served wtih Au Gratin Potatoes and green beans" AuGratin was a big let down though not much flavor.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This restaurant is AMAZING! The atmosphere is warm and cozy and the food is just outstanding. The steaks are delicious and always cooked perfectly and the service is very knowledgable and professional. If I could eat here daily I would!!