“Nice building, not nice staff”
Review of Captain D's

Captain D's
Order Online
Ranked #295 of 424 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

Wow. Couldn't remember my order right after I placed it. By the time I got to the window she spent a lot of time talking to the cooks in the back of the kitchen about random things.

I just hope my food is better than the service.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed July 18, 2016

We've eaten at Captain D's before and enjoyed it. It's fast-seafood done nicely. The staff has been friendly & helpful. Could not resist trying the lobster rolls - tasty for the amount of North Atlantic lobster included. Not a bad place to stop for lunch.

Date of visit: July 2016
8  Thank Sandcombers
Reviewed February 9, 2016

The kids love this place, it is good quick seafood. The place is very clean and service is very attentive.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed May 1, 2015 via mobile

It is, for the most part a typical Captain Ds, except that I was surprised by the fact that the chicken that they gave me for my fish and chicken meal was insultingly small (see picture). They also need to clean their tables more regularly.

I will drive to Brentwood or even Nashville locations before going here again.

1  Thank jamesbG6308IB
Reviewed September 5, 2014 via mobile

Let's start off with the ice machine not working. Then no paper cups for ketchup or tarter sauce. Don't order the Lobster bites. I am not sure what they are, however, it's not lobster. Terrible. The fish had no real taste.
I will not be returning. .

Been to Captain D's? Share your experiences!