“Best Fajitas, Best Salsa”

Garcias Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 383 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 2, 2014

They have the best salsa I have ever had anywhere. The fajitas for two were excellent with great flavor and portion. The kids meals were just okay, I'm not sure I would eat here for anything other than the fajitas.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Checked the Garcia's reviews and noted that one had not been done since Aug of 13 but the reviews that were done were excellent so we tried it last night. The chips and salsa were great, not too much cilantro in the sauce as other places are known for. The main course plates were large and fresh from the kitchen, I got 3 enchiladas, 1 cheese, 2 chicken with rice and black beans. Excellent! My better half got a burrito, rice and refried beans and she reported excellent as well, she also ordered a side taco (hand made shell) and it was great. A must visit for Mexican food fans!

2  Thank Benny K
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My husband and I have been going to Garcia's since their opening many years ago. We have never had a bad meal there . They have an extended Menu offering something for everyone, no matter what age. Every plate is freshly prepared when ordered. The kitchen is open and service is friendly and mannerly. It has become a hometown destination for the whole family and most nights is very busy. The price is comparable to other restaurants in the area. I've never seen anyone not eat the food or leave disgruntled. We consider going to Garcia's as a treat and will continue to patronize this very good restaurant for a long time. The Franklin area is fortunate to have Garcia's.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Went for mexican food, I was not disappointed. Service was super and the food was even better. Highly recommended !!

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

We just moved here and found our perfect Friday night Mexican restaurant! Steak fajitas and margaritas.