“Just average”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Alabama
“Just average”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I didn't notice anything that would make this Jason's Deli stand out. It is pretty typical. Food was good however it did take them a while to bring the food out to us. Otherwise just o.k.

Visited July 2013

Franklin, Tennessee
“It's Jason's Deli....what else do you need to know? :)”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The Franklin, Tenn. location has been recently update and is much more customer friendly. For example, if you only wish to get the salad bar, and use your credit or debit card, you can order via a stand-alone screen and bypass the line ordering sandwiches. My meals have always been good here, and at other Jason's Delis. The salad bar is fully stocked and is refreshed often.

Visited July 2013
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Excellent Salad Bar”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I really enjoyed the salad bar. They have just about everything and then some that you would want and more. The dressing has that homemade taste which I love and the great ice cream treat at the end of your meal is also wonderful. My family loves this place. Great Salads, soups, sandwiches and potatoes. My daughter requests this place regularly.

• Visited April 2013
Caserta, Italy
1,309 restaurant reviews
“Great salad bar and soup...”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I go to Jason's for the salad bar and the pot pie when they have it.. Try to avoid this This particular Jason's deli because of the crowds from 12 to 2. I would go after 2 o'clock and once 5 o'clock 530 rolls around it gets very busy again. I have been to several Jasons deli but this is by far the busiest I have seen. Just avoid these hours.. I do not like to go because it's so busy that they cannot keep it clean as much as they can at the tables and chairs but Salad bar is usually immaculate. I went today with my son and got a massive salad with all the fixins and he had a cup of chilly with a drink ..I believe it was under 10 bucks.so good deal.

• Visited March 2013
Franklin, Tennessee
“Don't Understand all the Fuss”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I wanted to give it 2 stars, but gave it 3 in case I just hit the place on the wrong days/times.
Service is slow and unfriendly, and the food is stingy/overpriced, and just ok. Been there 3 times and still not impressed.

• Visited December 2012