“I love this deli.”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #69 of 378 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had the Cali Club with/o mayo and a side cup of fruit. It was so good. I have never met a Jason's Deli that I didn't love. Good stuff!

2  Thank TerraandMario
There are newer reviews for Jason's Deli

Reviewed October 14, 2012

The chicken pot pie soup was wonderful and the size of the corned beef sandwich was enormous. What a great value for your money!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We try to go here everytime we visit family. We LOVE this place. The salad bar taste's like it was just picked from the garden. The sandwiches are to die for! And the baked potatoes are a scream, takes 2-3 people to finish them...their HUGE!! It's a very busy, slightly noisey place at certain times of the day. I would recommend around 3 or 4 o'clock for a quieter atmospher. We will NEVER stop coming here!

1  Thank islandprincess1
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We love Jason's Deli primarily for salad bar and their vegetarian soup.. The thing with Jason's you need to catch it when it not to slammed..(It is always busy). Sunday's you can forget about it until 4. I noticed if you go after 6 you are going to be good and from 2-4 your good. ITs not that their is a long wait but if you go when its extremely busy lunch and dinner hours, the place is messy..(Food on floor, salad bar sloppy, cooking line messy.etc). It just doesn't look or feel clean because they can't keep up with turnover. .. BUT the salad bar is second to none and soups are great.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I've been to Jason's deli throughout the country and to this one about 2 dozen times. The food always tastes fresh, the dining area is kept very clean and the service is as good as it can be especially when it's busy. I've had a variety of items from the menu and have enjoyed every last one. Good value as well.

1  Thank David N