“Consistently good food!”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #65 of 379 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We have eaten at Jason's Deli in Franklin on more than one occasion. The food is always good, the deli is very clean, and the service is excellent! They have take out also if you can't "eat in", plus they have delivery! We love the Managers special! Give them a try!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I love to go for the salad bar. They have a good selection of salad bar items. The salad bar also has mini muffins, fruit salad, and pudding. I like the chicken salad sandwich and the chicken ranchero wrap also.

Reviewed November 13, 2010

I crave these overflowing sandwiches at least 1x a week and Jason's never disappoints! Our order of choice (we get the same thing) is hot pastrami on french bread w/ onions, banana peppers & mustard and pasta salad instead of chips and it is literally enough to keep us full all day (we usually eat 1/2 and save the other half for dinner).

Visiting Jason's can be a little crowded and the wait can take a little longer than you'd like (oh... and parking is a bear if it's lunch time... mainly from the ridiculous chaos at Chick-Fil-A... which I don't get, but that's another review). Is it worth it though? YES! We gave up eating inside and just phone our order in... or order online. Trust me... it's the way to go!

Their menu is so vast, their food is always fresh and their service is always excellent. I've never tried their salad bar (I don't much like anything that's buffet style); but it looks great and is always packed which I'm guessing means it's pretty yummy. Their soups are very good & their selection is vast (I think 8-10 soups everyday). One thing you may not think to get at their "Deli" is a hidden treasure called... the Texas Spud. It's a pork loaded potato w/ cheese, chives, sour cream & bbq sauce and it is AMAZING (but go w/ the 1/2 spud, it's really large).

The icing on the cake (or should I say, ice cream) is their free soft serve ice cream! If I was homeless... I'd just live by Jason's and enjoy, it doesn't technically say "free ice cream w/ purchase" it just says free ice cream :)

If you want an amazing sandwich, visit Jason's... it's a little more than Subway, but it's quality reins supreme.

Ok, now I'm hungry!!!!!

Reviewed August 12, 2009

Great sandwiches. Good soup. The staff could be friendlier though. The salad bar is OK but there is NO meats on it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook