“Noisy but Nice”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We seldom go to sports bars. It's March Madness time and the couple behind us emitted decibel levels that could have caused hearing loss. However, the food was very good. My wife had the teriyaki salmon, and I went with basil pesto grilled chicken. Both were better than very good. The sides of vegetable medleys were colorful but the carrots and broccoli were too crispy to my taste. The squash, zucchini and red peppers were well prepared. The side salads were above average. Pizzas and burgers are available and apparently popular. When next in Franklin, we'll be going to Jonathan's again. Incidentally, there are 45 TVs and they are large enough so that you can enjoy the action even if you don't have a 20-10 eye-Q.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Tonight one of my coworkers wanted to watch the KU vs KSU bkb game. So we went to the grille. It was nice and the waitress was kind and let us watch the game. The food was good. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I will go here again.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

best kept secret in Cool Springs. watch sports on dozens of tv's, excellent happy hour and beautiful staff. this is a receipe for a good time. spent the evening there tonight with old friends and food was exceptional and perfect service. prices on the food are very reasonable with the amount of food they serve and i got 2 beers everytime i ordered a round. left very happy!!! take the guys there and they will too.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I've been to Jonathan's twice for lunch. Both times the serving staff were very friendly and helpful. Both times the portions would large (too much to eat for lunch!) and very tasty. However, spending $35 for a burger, side salad, and sweet tea? That is ridiculous. I can get a burger meal, nearly as good, for $10 at a nearby chain restaurant.
The atmosphere is nice, and, although I didn't personally spend time in the bar, the bar area looks nice as well.
Sadly, we won't be returning, purely due to the prices here.

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

The food is great and the portion sizes are huge! I had the Basil Pesto Chicken with a loaded baked potato and a side salad with ranch. Our waitress was very nice and polite. It was right next to our hotel, the Aloft.