“Best Place To Eat in Franklin !!!”
Review of Dotson's Restaurant - CLOSED

Dotson's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed February 2, 2007

This is southern cookin at its BEST !
Anything you order IS GOING TO BE great
! Try the CHICKEN !!! And the COKE COLA
CAKE its to die for !

1  Thank royswafford2

Reviewed January 5, 2007

I don't care what anyone else says... I have been to 49 of the 50 states and I attempt, whenever I can. to seek out the spots that are as locally authentic as possible. I LOVED this place.

The food was good but our waitress was great. She kept the coffee coming and called my gal "baby"! how can you beat that?????? Lots of food too.. none of it good for me

Half the people in the place had just come from church, locals... Sunday best, fabulous.

I left that place looking for the roto rooter man to clear my arteries and couldn't have been more pleased to find the place.

I didn't peer into the kitchen.. I don't care. Go to Dotson's and if you don't like it... then stop travelling.. stop eating too. Go to a mall and eat there.. or Mickey D's, Cracker Barrel. ick!

2  Thank robLansing
Reviewed December 27, 2006

While visiting Fanklin, we stopped for a meal at Dotsons Restaurant.. results real Tennessee...Good food...Good people and EVERYONE spoke English something thats hard to find in rrstaurants back home in California.

1  Thank dutchman62
Reviewed October 1, 2006

We visited Dotson's early on a saturday morn in sept 2006 and we really felt that Dotson's did a great job. The Waitress was very polite and was cheerful. Things like that serve to make a breakfast worth remembering. Thanks Barbie for the great service. The food is above average for this type of place and everything arrived on time and hot. I did take several photos if you care to view them.

This is a down home place and has been in this spot for over 60 years. One table was filled with the local police and most of the others were locals who knew a good breakfast. I did peek into the kitchen and it surely could use a good cleaning however.

This is not your typical fast food restaurant and is worth consideration..

3  Thank Julie J
Reviewed July 23, 2006

If you want good home cooking, don't miss this place. It has the world's best Fried Chicken. I visit this place EVERY time we come to Nashville. Wouldn't miss it.

1  Thank debdug59