“Great pickup for a traveling couple”
Review of Pie in the Sky Pizza - CLOSED

Pie in the Sky Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 24, 2014

My husband and I were staying in Franklin at the Hyatt Place. We were looking for a delivery/carryout option that was close to the hotel. The online menu of Pie in the Sky looked right up our alley. My husband called and got a very pleasant employee on the phone that took our order. We got a large "White Pizza" and an order of the Whiskey Habenero boneless wings. My husband picked up the order and said that all of the employees were friendly and very helpful. The pizza was delicious with a great thin crust. I am usually a deep dish fan, but this crust had a good chew and was almost like a very thin focaccia. The toppings of the pizza were really, really good too. My husband ate the wings (too hot for me) and was literally licking his fingers. If we lived in Franklin I think this would definitely be on our frequent rotation. But, for travelers just stopping for a while, it was a very pleasant surprise.

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

This place is pretty good. Everything was fresh and service was good too. Pizza is rather large so the size they sell you is upsized. I tried a combination and it was great. We also ordered the wings..... Uhhhh hummm, this place needs to stick to pizza.

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

We had pizza and wings delivered to our hotel. The pizza was good and fresh and the wings and sauce combinations are great. These are not your typical wings they are nice and big and juicy. We will eat here again when back in town.

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We visited as part of a large group and May account for why our wait for seating was so long. However, I saw numerous open seats and sections for that matter that would have assisted in the seating time. Service was very good and the pizza was excellent . Once we were seating and the orders taken, the food arrived fairly quickly.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I visited Pie in the Sky with a group. It was a good pizza. They load up the toppings. Our group had a regular pepperoni pizza, a supreme pizza, and a thin-crust meat-lovers pizza. The edge crust on the thin crust pizza was especially good. The toppings on the supreme and the meat-lovers were piled on. If your taste in pizza is lots of cheese with the toppings as an accent, this is not the kind of pizza you would like. There was plenty of cheese on the pizza, but the toppings far exceeded the cheese. Everything was very fresh. The ingredients were high quality. I would recommend this place if you like a good pizza, especially if you like lots of toppings.